Here they are! In the previous article How to Answer a TripAdvisor Review? 8 Best Practices You Need to Follow we discussed the critical things to be kept in consideration when answering a TripAdvisor review. If you haven’t read that one, you might want to check it first. In this article instead we will show you… Read More
You can’t ignore it. Loved by users, TripAdvisor is the most used platform used to choose restaurants and hotels, and to share experiences. TripAdvisor users fall into two main categories: People seeking and sharing their good experiences. They sometimes leave reviews that can include constructive and courteous feedbacks that are very useful and welcome. People seeking… Read More
Recent Blog Posts
- Goals and Objectives: your marketing must start here.
- Creating Emails that People Actually Read: 4 Best Practices you Can Learn in 3 Minutes
- Advertising on Google vs Facebook: Making Every Penny Count
- How to connect with your customers online?
- How to Answer a TripAdvisor Review? 3 Examples for Restaurants